QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
- Am I tenacious, friendly, and easy to talk to?
- Am I good at getting people interested in what I’m talking about?
- Am I good at networking, working the room, and sending world-class emails that get responses?
- Am I good at LinkedIn, Social Media, and email marketing?
- Am I looking for my next big opportunity in B2B sales?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this awesome opportunity may be for you!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Sales Consultant with world-class prospecting skills who can grow into a top-notch closing machine.
The ideal candidate is a natural salesperson with some B2B sales experience and who is looking for his or her next big opportunity in B2B sales. He or she excels at prospecting and has a good level of technological ability (e.g. computers, social media, Google, LinkedIn, email marketing, etc.). The ideal candidate does not have to be a world-class closer or fully-polished sales rep making six figures (we’ll get you there pretty quickly, so don’t worry!), but he or she HAS to have a “hunter” mentality, always prospecting, always on the lookout for the next opportunity.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
It will be a 40+ hours per week job with a base salary plus commission with uncapped earning potential. (Top reps will earn well into six figures.) Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability & Retirement all available. Unlimited PTO is available as well. The position is based in MEMPHIS, TN, but the corporate office located in Hendersonville, TN, just north of Nashville. Frequent drives back and forth to Nashville will be required.
WHO IS ENERGY LIGHTING SERVICES?
We’re a close-knit small company who acts like an extended family. We have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We don’t hire divas or prima donnas. We build our business on excellent culture. Our team members come first. Always.
We are passionate about two things: (1) our culture (2) delivering a world-class customer experience.
The company began in 2010 and has grown tremendously over the years, making the Inc. 5000 list in 2018. Jason Duncan, our CEO, is a former schoolteacher and pastor and brings his passion for serving and teaching to his role as our founder and leader. His commitment to the Golden Rule (“Treat others the way you want to be treated”) has set a standard for our company that truly sets us apart from other companies in our industry.
Excellence is at the core of our DNA. We don’t settle. Acceptable isn’t acceptable. We strive for excellence in five main areas: (1) culture, (2) data management, (3) cost management, (4) communication, and (5) service.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A LIGHTING SALES CONSULTANT?
What you will be doing is prospecting to CEOs, CFOs, Facility Managers, and Business Owners all across North America with a laser-focus on businesses based in the Memphis region. Your job is to create sales opportunities. During your first year of employment, we will train you how to turn these opportunities into closed deals where you make lots of commission.
Here’s how you will be doing that:
- Attending networking events
- Attending all cityCURRENT events in Memphis
- Networking on LinkedIn
- Going to Chamber events
- Cold-calling businesses (email, phone, and walk-in)
- Going to trade shows
- Going to association meetings
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
- Send an email to our CEO – The first test of the prospective employee is to send our CEO a good, compelling email that makes him want to call you back. If you can’t do that, this isn’t for you. Make sure to highlight how your skillset, talents, experience, and personality match the job description and company culture.
- Send your resume – Make sure to attach a current resume in PDF format, no longer than 2 pages.
- Do your research – If your email gets his attention and he reaches back out to you, be ready to dive deep on what you know about our company, our industry, and your unique skills/talents and connections that will make you successful.
(Please note that “commenting” on this post in the comment box below is NOT an approved way to apply for this opportunity.)
Are you ready to get 2019 started? Apply now!