We’re looking for a new Chief Happiness Officer to take care of our customers after the projects are completed.
- Are you tenacious, friendly, and easy to talk to?
- Are you extremely detailed oriented?
- Are you a pro at following-up and communicating effectively?
- Are you a great team player with a low ego?
- Are you driven to deliver a world-class customer experience?
- Are you able to get referrals from customers?
- Are you a happy person?
Then this awesome opportunity may be for you!
We’re looking for a Account Relationship Manager whom we can call our Chief Happiness Officer. His or her main job is to keep our customers happy.
[NOTE: Everything you do to reply to this ad is part of the test for your candidacy for the position. We only take the best, smartest, most talented, and most eager team members. Good luck!]
The ideal candidate is a natural salesperson with good sales experience and who is best at managing accounts and mining customers for referrals (as opposed to cold business development and closing deals). He or she excels at creating, developing, and nurturing relationships and has a good level of technological ability (e.g. computers, social media, Google, LinkedIn, email marketing, etc.).
It will come with a base salary plus commission with uncapped earning potential. You will get a car allowance and an expense account for entertaining customers and keeping them happy. You need a very reliable and efficient automobile because you will be driving your own vehicle to customer locations every day. A clean driving record is a MUST.
The position is based in the Nashville, TN, area with the corporate office located in Hendersonville, TN. Health, Life, Dental, Vision, & Retirement all available. Unlimited PTO is available as well.
We are passionate about two things: (1) our company culture (2) delivering a world-class customer experience.
We’re a close-knit small company who acts like an extended family. We have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We don’t hire divas or prima donnas. We build our business on an excellent culture. Our team members come first. Always.
The company began in 2010 and has grown tremendously over the years, making the Inc. 5000 list in 2018 and 2019. We also made the Entrepreneur 360 list in 2019. Jason Duncan, our CEO, is a former schoolteacher and pastor and brings his passion for serving and teaching to his role as our founder and leader. His commitment to the Golden Rule (“Treat others the way you want to be treated”) has set a standard for our company that truly sets us apart from other companies in our industry.
What you will be doing is calling on our current customers regularly to help them with warranty work, taking them small tokens of our appreciation, sending them greeting cards, newsletters, inviting them to events/luncheons, entertaining them, all for one main purpose: keep them happy so they will give us referrals.
We provide extremely high-quality sales training and coaching, led by our CEO and founder Jason Duncan. Check out his sales training videos by following #FridaySalesTip or #ResultsThroughIntegrity.
Here’s how you will be doing that:
- Attending networking events
- Networking on LinkedIn
- Going to cityCURRENT events
- Leveraging your personal network
- Taking customers gifts and to events
- Developing and implementing a referral mining program
- Asking for referrals from current customers
- Business development through warm networking
- Working with our Ops Team to assist in warranty claims
Our current Chief Happiness Officer is moving to Washington state with his fiance for her new job. This is the reason we’re looking for a new team member. He will be leaving at the end of the year, so we are hoping to hire a new Chief Happiness Officer ASAP so that he or she can train under our current Chief Happiness Officer. That way he or she can be personally introduced to all of our current customers and learn the ropes from someone who’s already doing this job. Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
- Send an email to our CEO – The first test of the prospective employee is to send our CEO a good, compelling email that makes him want to call you back. If you can’t do that, this isn’t for you. Make sure to highlight how your skill set, talents, experience, and personality match the job description and company culture.
- Send your resume – Make sure to attach a current resume in PDF format, no longer than 2 pages.
- Do your research – If your email gets his attention and he reaches back out to you, be ready to dive deep on what you know about our company, our industry, and your unique skills/talents and connections that will make you successful.
(Please note that “commenting” on this post in the comment box below is NOT an approved way to apply for this opportunity.)
Are you ready to start your new career? Apply now!