Uses up to 90% less energy
STOP WASTING MONEY.
ELS has partnered with dozens of the world’s top LED lighting manufacturers to provide custom and unique energy efficient lighting solutions for you. Our partnerships allow us the opportunity to design, manufacture, and install custom lighting systems that maximize light output and minimize operating costs. Just installing LEDs is not enough. You must choose the right solution. ELS is an expert at choosing the solutions that will get you superb lighting performance and energy efficiency at the same time.
Uses up to 70% less energy
SAVE ENERGY. SAVE MONEY.
ELS has partnered with over a dozen top LED lighting manufacturers in the world to provide custom and unique energy efficient lighting solutions for our customers. Our partnerships allow us the opportunity to design, manufacture, and install custom lighting systems that maximize the energy efficiency for each customer. Just installing LEDs is not enough. You must choose the right solution. ELS is an expert at choosing the solutions that get our customers superb lighting performance and energy efficiency at the same time.
More Light, less power.
LED Lighting – More Light, Less Power
A typical fluorescent light, which is common in commercial buildings, lasts on average about 12-20,000 hours (at best). LEDs will give you higher lumens per watt for over 50,000 hours. At 12 hours per day, that is almost 11.5 years! Longer life and less maintenance means more money in your pocket and less time replacing light bulbs and ballasts.
Stop Wasting Money
Top 5 Reasons to Switch to LED Lighting
- LEDs reduce energy costs by 40-90% since they produce more light with less power.
- LEDs reduce maintenance costs, lasting up to 50x longer than other light sources.
- LEDs reduce cooling costs because they produce very little heat. 90% of the energy used by LEDs produces light, while only 10% of energy used by legacy lighting sources produces light.
- LEDs help you achieve greenhouse gas reduction goals by lowering CO2, N2O, and CH4. (carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, and methane)
- Because you have better things to spend your money on than the electric bill. It is likely that all the money you need for an LED retrofit is being sent to your electric company unnecessarily.
Receive a complimentary energy efficient lighting consultation for your facility. It all begins with a 30-minute discovery call either on the phone or at your office.