Energy Lighting Services is hiring an outside sales representative in Nashville, TN.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
- Am I tenacious, friendly, and easy to talk to?
- Am I good at getting people interested in what I’m talking about?
- Am I good at networking, working the room, and sending world-class emails that get responses?
- Am I good at LinkedIn, Social Media, and email marketing?
- Am I looking for my next big opportunity in B2B sales?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this awesome opportunity may be for you!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a sales representative, official title, LED Projects Consultant, with world-class prospecting skills who is a top-notch closing machine.
The ideal LED Projects Consultant candidate is a natural salesperson with proven B2B sales experience and who is looking for his or her next big opportunity in B2B sales. He or she is good at prospecting and has a good level of technical ability (e.g. computers, CRM, social media, Google, LinkedIn, email marketing, etc.), but is really an expert at closing the deal and is skilled at having high-level conversations with Business Owners, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, etc. The ideal candidate should be a world-class closer who is coachable and hungry for more.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
It will be a 40+ hours per week job with a base salary plus commission with uncapped earning potential. (Top reps will earn well into six figures.) Health, Life, Dental, Vision and Disability are all available. Unlimited PTO is available as well. The position is based in HENDERSONVILLE, TN, just north of Nashville.
WHO IS ENERGY LIGHTING SERVICES?
We’re a close-knit small company who acts like an extended family. We have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We don’t hire divas or prima donnas. We build our business on excellent culture. Our team members come first. Always.
We are passionate about two things: (1) our culture (2) delivering a world-class customer experience.
The company began in 2010 and has grown tremendously over the years, making the Inc. 5000 list in 2018 and 2019. Jason Duncan, our CEO, is a former schoolteacher and pastor and brings his passion for serving and teaching to his role as our founder and leader. His commitment to the Golden Rule (“Treat others the way you want to be treated”) has set a standard for our company that truly sets us apart from other companies in our industry.
Excellence is at the core of our DNA. We don’t settle. Acceptable isn’t acceptable. We strive for excellence in five main areas: (1) culture, (2) data management, (3) cost management, (4) communication, and (5) service.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A SALES PROFESSIONAL WITH ELS?
You will be prospecting to CEOs, CFOs, Facility Managers, and Business Owners all across North America with a focus on businesses based in the Tennessee region. Your job is to create sales opportunities, manage a full pipeline, and close deals.
Here’s how you will be doing that:
- Attending networking and Chamber events
- Attending all cityCURRENT events in Nashville
- Getting referrals from current clients and strategic partners
- Networking on LinkedIn
- Cold-calling businesses (email, phone, and walk-in)
- Going to association meetings
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
- Send an email to our VP of Revenue Operations – The first test of the prospective employee is to send a good, compelling email that makes him want to call you back. If you can’t do that, this isn’t for you. Make sure to highlight how your skill set, talents, experience, and personality match the job description and company culture. Email him here.
- Send your resume – Make sure to attach a current resume in PDF format, no longer than 2 pages.
- Do your research – If your email gets his attention and he reaches back out to you, be ready to dive deep on what you know about our company, our industry, and your unique skills/talents and connections that will make you successful.
(Please note that “commenting” on this post in the comment box below is NOT an approved way to apply for this opportunity.)
Are you ready to start your new career? Apply now!